The MeranCard can be obtained yearlong at selected partner hotels in Merano and its environs. It is included in the room price. The card is valid for the entire stay. Should you stay for longer than one week, you are entitled to another MeranCard.
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 80 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at “Papin Sport” and „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations
- Exclusive GuestCard services